Copyrights (DMCA Removals)
Information You Need To Provide Us To Claim Your Copyright Infringement
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
1) Your physical or electronic signature or of a person authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright owner.
2) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity which is in question and needs to be removed.
3) Information reasonably sufficient to let us contact the complaining party such as the Business Name, Physical Address, Telephone Number, Email ID, Website URL etc.
4) A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s authorized agent, or by law”.
5) A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
NOTE: You can contact us by visiting Our Contact Us Page just by clicking the button below and in the Subject Of Your Message you can mention as “DMCA”, so that we can easily distinguish your email from the other mails we get and prioritize it. Kindly give us at least a week to act upon it. We will try our best to respond to your inquiries as soon as we can. Thanks in advance for your patience and co-operation!